Get Connected With Arvada's Trails Day
Trail stewardship helps keep our community connected with trails and invites trail users to enjoy the outdoor experience with accessible trails. Start the day with us as we prep for the trail loop final segment around Oberon Lake and repair our soft trails-volunteers needed in the morning! Then get excited about nature and have fun on our trails with the whole family in the afternoon. Discover booths, crafts, live animals, take the trail passport pledge, and get connected with Arvada’s amazing outdoor community at Majestic View through Arvada’s trails. Then join a guided nature walk with an interpretive guide from 4-5:30 to appreciate the trails and the nature that surrounds them.
- 8-11 a.m. Volunteer Trail Work
- 1-4 p.m. Free, Family-friendly booths and activities, Live Animal Demonstrations, and nature fun!
- 4-5:30 p.m. Guided Nature Walk(s)
Two Pond’s Trails Day Activities 10-2, visit www.twopondsnwr.org for more info.
Never heard of National Trails Day? The first Saturday of June marks a day to celebrate and care for our trails as they help connect our communities. In partnership with the American Hiking Society, you can take National Trails Day Pledge to enter and win premium gear prize packs.
Things to do on the trail
- Try Arvada’s Trail Passport Challenge to explore Arvada’s trails. Invite new friends to join you as you complete different challenges.
- Nature Scavenger Hunt to explore the wildlife and discover the wonders of nature when you visit the park.
- Check out an adventure kit, a free backpack that gives you the tools to explore Majestic View Park for free (magnifying glass, binoculars, bug boxes, animal identification guides, etc.)